Flutter Mobile Developer in the digital team, your key KPI will be managing the demands of fast-moving business environments. You should have a broad expertise and proven development experience in various mobile platform such as Android, iOS, Flutter, React Native, Cloud and emerging technologies.
- Responsible to lead collaboration within internal application stakeholders, Infrastructure team and vendors / third-party services.
- Lead large-scale system implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration.
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems. Optimise application performance, scalability and security.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and perform efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability.
- Participate in an agile team to deliver the full lifecycle, including requirements, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the development process.
- Code review and contribute to design patterns and coding standards while being mentored.
The ideal candidate should possess:
Solid Hands-On experience with Flutter Development and deep understanding of various development frameworks.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years of enterprise computing experience, including 3 years of application engineering experience with Flutter development and Native Development
Good experience in native iOS & android app development exposure. Possess strong CS fundamentals, including Data Structure & Algorithms. Strong sense of design and user-centered perspective. Sound knowledge with security technologies such as encryption, MFA authentications, OAuth, OWASP Top Ten and industry standards.
- Programming Languages: Scala, Rust, Haskell, OCaml, Erlang, Python, Ruby, C++, C, Java
- Golang Tech Stack: Redis, MySQL, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch data store
- Web Services Handling: REST/SOAP-based web services, AJAX and JSON
- API’s Used: APIgee, Google & Flurry Analytics, Openssl (RSA Encryption/Decryption, AES Encryption,Decryption), KeychainAccess, GooglePlus,
- Notifications: PushNotifications, Local Notifications, GCM.
- Source code control systems: SVN, CVS or Git
- Good experience with DevOps, CI/CD tools such as git, GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, or equivalents.
- Experience in AWS cloud engineering & implementation as plus.