- Single point of contact for Customer Hiring managers, Project managers and On-Site Co-ordinators.
- Performs resource planning and allocation.
- Collect periodic feedback from customers and project managers on performance of the resource.
- Provides career counselling and development.
Aligned Recruiting Lead
- Invests time to hire qualified people.
- Responsible for the design and maintenance of recruitment process below.
- Supports resource planning and allocation to customer, including Surge Management.
- Serves as channel for company communications.
- Quality of Candidates profile.
- Supply pool (Customer-ready).
- Efficiency of recruitment.
- Average time to recruit.
- Success rate.
- Customer Knowledge enablement readiness.
- Quality of training.
- Speed of enablement.
- Staff satisfaction level with training.
- By candidate (within 3 months).
- By centre.
- % of new staff attaining satisfactory rating and above at first appraisal.
- Knowledge sharing/consultancy.
- Incident resolution rate.
- Replacement response rate (Non-performing resource).
- Percentage of new hires achieving 12 months of service.
- Audit compliance index.
- % of staff compliant with customer policies and procedures.